Frequently Asked Questions
Below are several possibilities that may cause it:
1). Download the latest version of TransPhone Android Transfer.
2). Be sure that the USB debugging is always enabled.
3). Re-plug the USB cable to try if it works.
4). Check if you have installed the right driver for your computer.
Here’s the way you can find the right driver for Android:
Root your Android first. Then, follow the below steps before backing up apps data.
1) The app needs to be installed on your device
2) Make sure your Android runs Android 3.0 or above.
3) Connect your device to TransPhone Android Transfer with USB cable.
1) Restart your Android or reconnect the USB cable to wake up the device.
2) Still doesn’t work? Try this:
For Android 4.0, you can tap Settings > Developer options > Stay awake
For Android 2.3 or earlier, click Settings > Applications > Development > Stay awake.
It supports merging duplicated contacts automatically so the repeated contacts is merging as one, not disappear. There’s no need to worry at all.
They can both transfer your Android data. Android transfer allows you to preview selectively transfer and manage your Android data. And if you want to transfer data between Android and other phone brand, you can try Phone Transfer. But it only allows you to transfer a data type with previewing it. You can choose the program you like.
You will see this message because the product is running the background.
Follow the step below to resolve this.
1) Tap Ctrl + Alt + Delete to open Windows Task Manager. Choose “Process” and end the process of Android Transfer.
2) Click Start – All programs – Wondershare – MobileGo for Android – Uninstall Wondershare MobileGo for Android to uninstall the product.