How to Fix Failed to Connect iPhone to Computer
1. Your iOS device is earlier than iOS 5.0.
2. iTunes is not installed on your computer.
3. iCloud is opened when your iPhone/iPad/iPod connects to the computer.
4. The device's screen passcode is not unlocked or the device is not authorized.
5. Apple Mobile Device service is not running.
Fix it The suggestion way to fix the problem
1. Upgrade your iOS device to the latest version.
2. Make sure you've the latest iTunes installed properly.
3. Turn off iCloud syncing while transfer data between devices.
4. Unlock the device if there is a password.
5. Right click Computer, click Manage – Computer Management – Service and Applications – Services. Find Apple Mobile Device, right click and choose Start to start the service.
After doing one or some of the procedures above. Click the Retry button in the tool and reinsert your USB core to reconnect your device. Also you may try to connect them from another USB port.
Now, you may download the iOS Transfer below.