Tutorial 1: Transfer iPhone Contacts to Android with Phone Transfer
Tutorial 2: Use iCloud to Sync Contacts between iOS and Android
Tutorial 1: Transfer iPhone Contacts to Android with Phone
Phone Transfer helps iOS users switch data from iPhone to Android. As constantly updated software, it supports the hottest Android phones, such as Samsung Galaxy S6/S6 edge, HTC One M9 and so on.
Install the software by clicking the "Free Download" button above. After the installation, you will enter the primary window of the program. Click the "Phone to Phone Transfer" to enter the next stage.
Step 2 Connect both phones
Plug both iPhone and Android phone to your computer via USB cables. The two devices will be detected by the program automatically and displayed in two sides as "Source" and "Destination". To make sure the iPhone being detected, iTunes should be set up first.
Note: If you want to exchange the "Source" and "Destination", tap on the "Flip" icon right above the middle column.
Step 3 Export iPhone contacts to Android
Check "Contacts" in the "Select contact to copy" box and begin to transfer data by clicking "Start Copy".
1. To avoid repetition, you can check "Clear data before copy" in the bottom of "Destination".
2. Some information like notes, instant message and related account etc. cannot be synced from iPhone to Android phone.
Tutorial 2: Use iCloud to Sync Contacts between iOS and AndroidIn fact, there is another way for you to switch your contacts list from iDevices to Android – use iCloud account. If you have back up information to iCloud web page, you can try to get them back to the Android phone as followed:
1. Log onto www.icloud.com on your computer. Tap on the "Contacts" icon in the primary window.
2. Click gear icon in the bottom of the left side to export the contact file(s) to the PC in the vCard format.
3. Plug the Android phone into the computer and then drag the VCF files to the phone.
Well, these are two practical methods to export iPhone contacts to Android. Phone Transfer helps you to sync the information in one click at any time as long as there is a computer, both devices and USB cables, while iCloud offers a free way. Both of them are good to use and my suggestion is to make your choice depended on your practical reason.