It's well designed to copy Android SMS to iphone. It provides you convenience while you are transferring SMS between different mobile platforms. It supports various mobile platforms and most mobile phone models.
- Run Phone Transfer on PC.
- Choose Phone to Phone Transfer mode.
- Connect two phones to PC with USB cable.
- Make sure you have turned on USB debugging on Android phone and trusted your computer when plug the iPhone.
- Ensure Android is set as Source and iPhone is Destination. If it is reserved, click Flip.
Step 2 Select SMS to Copy
Mark Text Message in the menu.
Note: If you would like to overwrite the old messages on your iPhone, highlight the option "Clear data before copy".
Step 3 One click to switch Android SMS to iPhone Click "Start Copy". The program will start to read, copy and paste all the messages on your HTC to iPhone. The process can take some time. Do not disconnect either phone during the process.
When it is done, click "OK" in the pop-up.
Your messages have been cloned. Go to your iPhone 6. Now you can read the messages one by one in details.
More Prompts for You:
iPhone is not detected by Phone Transfer
1) Download the latest iTunes.
2) Turn off iCloud or Wi-Fi on iPhone.
3) Unlock your iPhone if there is a pass code and then re-plug the USB cable. You can also read the detail tutorial to fix iOS not detected.
Android fails to connect to your program
1) Connect your Android to PC with USB cable.
2) Select the Media device (MTP) or Camera (PTP) / Send images (PTP) option.
3) Install the correct driver for the device on the computer.