Frequently Asked Questions
There are several possible reasons that will cause this, please follow the below steps to try
1. Download the latest iTunes.
2. Turn off iCloud or wifi.
3. Unlock your iPhone if there is a pass code and then re-plug the USB cable. You can also read the detail tutorial to fix iOS not detected.
Did you enable the USB debugging of your Samsung? If not please follow the below steps:
(1) Connect your Samsung to PC with USB cable.
(2) Click the Connected for charging option and then select the Media device (MTP) or Camera (PTP) / Send images (PTP) option.
Then please find the correct driver for the device from the link below and install it on the computer.
I won’t wipe all the data in your phone but just those you selected to transfer. For example, if you want to transfer Android contacts and text messages to iPhone, you click “Clear data before copying”, the contacts and text messages on your iPhone will be wiped.
Phone Transfer helps you transfer your Blackberry data with a Blackberry backup file. Please follow the below steps: 1. Make sure that you’ve installed BlackBerry Desktop Software 7.0 or 7.1 on your computer. 2. Back up your Blackberry Bold with BlackBerry Desktop Software. 3. Then re-launch Phone Transfer and choose “Restore from Backup”, then choose the latest BB backup files to transfer Blackberry contacts or SMS to iPhone or Android as you wish.
Please back up your iPhone 4s data by choosing the “Back up Your Phone” mode. Then, use Phone Transfer to restore the iPhone 4s contacts to your iPhone 6 like this: Click “Restore from Backups”–“Restore the contacts to another phone”. And the contacts will be well transferred this time.
Go to Videos > Movies folder on your iPhone. The videos may have been in the Photos folder Photos folder previously.
Sometimes this message appear when your iPhone SMS have been encrypted. You can follow the
below steps to stop it:
1. Launch iTunes, and click the iPhone button on the top right corner of the interface. Then, uncheck “Encrypt iPhone backup”.
2. Reconnect the device and try it again.
If this still doesn’t work, you can attach the log file to us. The way to send the log file to us is: Method one: %appdata%WondershareMobileTranslog(Open Computer on desktop, and then copy above address to address column to get the log file)
Method two: Please click the Feedback icon on top right corner of the program to submit the log files to us.
This happens when you transfer SMS to iOS 7. Follow the below steps to solve it:
1. Open iPhone, tap Settings > iCloud to turn off “Find My iPhone”. 2. Reconnect the device and try it again. If this still doesn’t work, you can attach the log file to us. The way to send the log file to us is: Method one: %appdata%WondershareMobileTranslog(Open Computer on desktop, and then copy above address to address column to get the log file) Method two: Please click the Feedback icon on top right corner of the program to submit the log files to us.
That’s because you are using the trial version.
In the trial version, you can’t apply the erase features of Phone Transfer, but you are allowed to transfer 5 contacts on Phone to Phone transfer, restore 5 contacts and freely backup your phone. But if you purchase the full version, you will get a transfer any data between smart phones as you wish. Why not buy it now? You will give a discount if you purchased more than 2 licenses.
Well, there are three different licenses of Phone Transfer, now let me tell you the
differences between them:
One Year license: $19.95, allows you to transfer data with 5 devices only for one year. Lifetime License: $39.95, allows you to transfer data with 5 devices for lifetime.
Business License: $499, allows you to transfer data with unlimited devices for one year. They’re the different license so the price will be different.You can choose the one you want.
We have a 100% Money Back Guarantee Strategy. You can get a full refund within 30 days after you purchased the software.